In this week's Friday 5 we get to know Chef Paul Krato. The new executive chef of De Gaulle Square Bistro & Bar comes from humble beginnings and has worked his way up the ladder. Visit him in River Ranch and check out some of his favorite spots around town.
1. Best Boudin - Best Stop. Nuff said. Those guys have it down to an art.
2. Dining Solo - Rusted Rooster. Everything over there is always on point. The Zerben is where it's at! Especially if you ask for more sauerkraut.
3. King Cake - Jennifer Hughes at the Lafayette Farmers and Artisans Market at the Horse Farm. The fig cake is crazy good. Totally worth fighting over.
4. Eating on the Cheap - Patacon on Bertrand. There is not one thing over there that isn't phenomenal.
5. Date night - Social Southern Table & Bar. The food is always awesome. Chef Marc Krampe is a beast. And the drinks, oh my god, the drinks.
That is the one thing that is making me having the same situation like you are having once you are being through. If you are having more ideas to get rid of them I am really interested to get them on this blog. It's stimulating game sims 4 cheats allow you to stop sims and objects from become stuck or trapped, so there's a practical use too themReplyDelete