|Photo by Megan Wyatt|
"Right now the chocolates are available at The Lab Handcrafted Coffee and Comforts. I also accept and welcome special orders for any events!"
Even with all of her endeavors, Lindsey ensures us that Lafayette is her home and her chocolates (along with her other baked goods) will still be found at the quirky coffee shop in River Ranch.
"I have gift boxes available at The Lab of varying sizes but am working on better packaging as the brand grows. I am a small business in the making. But I do no plan on leaving my amazing job at The Lab!!!! "
Can't make it to River Ranch? You can find Sterling Originals here on Facebook or Instagram and can place orders HERE. Until then, check out her choices in this week's Friday 5.
1. Guilty Pleasure- The Butter Chicken dish from Masala's. It's my go to when I need something comforting. Although a bit pricey, I think it's well worth it!!
2. Hole in the Wall- I've only been once, but Fuji Sushi is outstanding. The service and the food are undeniably good. This hole in the wall is well worth the wait you may have to bear.
3. Date Night- Being an out of towner myself (I was living in New Orleans for the past 5 years until a few months ago), my first date night in town was at Bread & Circus and I fell in love with Manny's Charcuterie Board. I also love the atmosphere for dinner because it's quaint.
4. Introducing Lafayette to Out of Towners- No one else in the south is doing what the crew at Dark Roux is doing. Farm to table isn't just a saying for these guys. They only use what is local and fresh. I think they do an outstanding job with their options, however abundant or lacking. Not only is the food wonderful and ever changing, the service makes Dark Roux the all over experience. And the drinks, spectacular!! And Wine Wednesday is half off bottles of wine. YES!
5. Neighborhood Hangout- French Press has held many fond memories for me. From meetings to special dinner events, the space it unlike most. Although I have to say the Sweet Baby Breeus had me hooked at first bite.
Post a Comment