1. Best Boudin- This can be very personal subject here in the Golden Boudin Triangle, but my pick is T-Boy’s Slaughterhouse in Mamou. Definitely worth the drive, I suggest eating the boudin before the drive home.
2. Guilty Pleasure- Hard to label this a guilty pleasure, but Pizza Village on Moss. I would without hesitation crush their Pepperoni and Jalapeno Pizza in front of anyone.
3. Date Night- Tsunami. My wife loves sushi and I’ll use any excuse to eat Salmon Nigiri.
4. Late Night- The Greenroom. There is always a good local beer selection and you can never hear Electric Feel by MGMT too many times.
5. Eating on the Cheap- Plate Lunch from anywhere. Rice and gravy everywhere, we are so spoiled!
WOAH WHAT A DUDE!ReplyDelete